YWAM Together: Afternoon Expos & Seminars
Tue 08 Sep 2015
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
You are invited to take part in the upcoming YWAM Together conference. With over 1,200 attendees representing over 62 different nations it’s shaping up to be an extraordinary event for Townsville.
All of the afternoon expos and seminars from 1-6pm, 8-12 September will be open to the Body of Christ in Townsville.
Come network, see and experience so many of the amazing passion-led ministries happening around the world and attend seminars on various topics including human trafficking, community development, frontier missions, youth ministries and much, much more!
See http://ywamtogether.org/expos/ for details.
Come up close and personal with some rare Biblical artefacts in the Bible exhibition including artefacts such as:
- A recently exhumed German Torah (c. 1500) that survived the Nazi takeover of Furth Germany
- An Isaiah Scroll (c. 1600) from Poland. There are less than 5 documented Isaiah Scrolls in the world–nicely illustrating Jesus’ use in Luke 4 and the Ethiopian eunuch’s use of Isaiah Scrolls.
- A Wycliff NT (c 1400)
- A 2nd Edition Tyndale NT (1534). There are only 7 surviving copies recorded
- A 1st Edition Geneva Bible
- More Hebrew scrolls (all rare and of great interest)
- A Vulgate manuscript of the Bible
- A few biblical papyri
For any questions contact YWAM on (07) 4771 2123.
YWAM Townsville City Campus
215 Walker St, Townsville