PRAY WITH US – THURSDAY NIGHTS AT 7PM
Prayer is the foundation on which Stable on the Strand stands. The continual prayers of the people of Townsville set the scene for Stable each year and bring provision to enable Stable to be held.
You can pray at home, or while driving to work, but we would love to fellowship with you in prayer.
Join us each week on Thursday evening at 7pm at Mt Louisa House of Praise, cnr Bayswater Rd & Mather St, Mt Louisa, to pray for Stable and the City of Townsville.
Things to pray about:
- Glory and praise to God for his love for us.
- For people to volunteer, to join the Stable team in serving the people of Townsville.
- For churches, businesses and individuals to continue to contribute financially and with in-kind goods and services. We have already been blessed immensely but still need more support.
- For the people on the Stable Management, Executive & Working Committees. For insight, wisdom, and above normal energy as they spend heaps of hours throughout the year planning and organising Stable.
- For God to bless Townsville & Palm Island with revival, unity & hope.
To find out more contact Geoff Broekman on 0419 645 229.