Stable 2018 Trivia Night Fundraiser
Join us for a night of fun, games, auction, trivia & more!
Saturday 28 July 2018
TIME 5pm till 9pm | Trivia Rounds begin at 6pm
VENUE Northreach Baptist Church, 38 Canterbury Rd Kirwan
Stable 2018 Trivia Night Fundraiser presented by Stable on the Strand & Regional Certification Group.
TICKET PRICE $10 | Children 12 and under free
BOOKINGS Click here to book your tickets NOW!
or phone 0411 756 273
Payment can be made at the event.
Tables seat 8 people. Let us know if you would like to reserve a table for your group.
ATM facilities available at the event.
SPECIAL NOTE Bring your loose change … gold coins will be useful!
Everyone is welcome!
Whether you have a few people in your group, enough for a table of 8,
or you are on your own, come to the Stable 2018 Trivia Night.
If you don’t have enough people for a table of 8,
we will introduce you to others so you can form a team.
You will help us out immensely if you let us know you are planning to be there. Thank you!
Stable 2018 Trivia Night Auction
All bidding will be conducted at the Trivia Night.
Check out the Video Message from our auctioneer, Jason Chester.
Signed North Queensland Cowboys Jersey
Framed North Queensland Cowboys Team Photo
Signed North Queensland Cowboys Football
JCU TSV Fire Flexi Membership for 2018/19 WNBL Season – 2 adults; 2 children
Greenhouse TSV Photo Shoot – 1 hour; 30 edited digital images
Townsville Mini Golf Kids Birthday Party Package
Townsville Mini Golf Saturday Night Buffet – 2 adults; 2 children
Tumbetin Tea Rooms Voucher
Cranbrook Car Washes
Double Your Donation
Double Your Donation to Stable continues in 2018!
Our generous donor has offered to match dollar for dollar any donations made to Stable 2018 before and at the Trivia Night up to a total of $5000!!!
This is an amazing opportunity to double your gift to Stable on the Strand this year.
Come along to the Trivia Night ready play trivia … and also to double your impact in the Townsville Community this Christmas!
Trivia Night Cafe Menu
Lamb Yeros $12
Steak Sandwich $10
Chicken Strips $5
Sweet Potato Fries $5
Hot Chips $5
Chocolates | Lolly Bags | Biscuits $4/$5
Soft Drinks | Water $2
Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Chai $4
Prizes will be awarded for Trivia Rounds, Overall Winner,
Overall Youth Table Winner, Best Dressed Table.
“Best Dressed Table” will have two prizes – Team Costumes & Table Decorations.
The theme for our “Best Dressed Table 2018” prizes is Sport.
Billabong Sanctuary Café Bambini Fairfield Waters Castletown Cranbrook Car Wash
Event Cinemas Gelatissimo Greenhouse TSV Hoi Polloi Cafe Horan & Bird
Kingpin Bowling & Laser Tag Museum of Tropical QLD North Queensland Cowboys
Regional Certification Group Reef HQ Aquarium Sealink Sk8way Strand View Cafe
Texas Longhorn Wagon Tours & Safari The Rock Church Townsville Fire
Townsville Mini Golf Tumbetin Tea Rooms Warrina Cineplex Zarraffa’s Coffee Fairfield
Thank you to Townsville Businesses for generously donating vouchers, passes & gifts to give away as prizes.
There are seven Trivia Rounds plus bonus rounds for extra points.
Trivia Question Categories include: Arts & Entertainment, History, Science & Technology,
World Travel, Sport, Queensland, Disney, Stadiums, Sporting Moments, Famous Faces.
– ROUNDS: There are 7 rounds of trivia with 10 questions each. Each round will be awarded points and prizes. Each table is eligible to win prizes for up to two rounds only.
– BONUS ROUNDS: There are 5 bonus rounds. Bonus rounds will be awarded points only.
– BUY AN ANSWER: Each team/table is entitled to buy one answer across all rounds for $10. You will be given the answer worth the equivalent of one point. You must identify the question and pay for the answer to the team who will mark your sheet prior to the answers for the round being announced.
– Each team is to write their answer on the Answer Sheets provided.
– The Honesty System will be used for marking. At the end of each round, you will be asked to swap sheets with another table for scoring.
– Each question is worth 1 point. For multiple part answers all parts must be correct to score a point.
– Judges decision is final.
– Cheating is not permitted. No electronic devices may be used during the trivia. If anyone is caught cheating they will be given an on the spot nonrefundable $50 fine and the team will automatically have 5 points deducted from their score. Cheating is defined to include, but not exclusively, as: unauthorised use of mobile phones; any form of googling, tweeting, etc.; phoning a friend; or looking at another teams answer sheet. Unauthorised is as deigned by and at the discretion of the Trivia Committee.
– OVERALL WINNERS: The team with the highest score wins. Prizes will be awarded to Overall Winner & Overall Youth Table Winner (at least 6 youth aged 17 and under).
– GAMES: ‘Pay to Play; Games will be announced throughout the night. Games will be awarded prizes only.
– BEST DRESSED: Prizes will be awarded to the “Best Dressed Table” in our theme “Sport” – both Team Costumes & Table Decorations.